SENIOR NURSERY NURSE TERM TIME ONLY
1 YEAR CONTRACT TO COVER MATERNITY LEAVE FROM 1 MARCH 2019
Flowerpots Day Nursery are looking to recruit an experienced Nursery Nurse looking to progress in their career, to the above post on a 1 year Contract. You will have a relevant childcare qualification minimum Level 3 and a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience in an early year’s environment.
You will also have the following proven experience, skills and knowledge and have positive attitudes to:
- Communicating confidently with a wide range of people
- Working with young children in a positive way
- Working independently and managing your own time efficiently
- Supervising and training staff
- Be able to use a computer
- Commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
- Commitment to partnership with families and external agencies.
- Be flexible and motivated in your own practice
- Have knowledge and experience of working within and implementing the EYFS framework
- Experience and knowledge of and involvement in Ofsted Inspections and standards.
- Understanding, promoting and working within Child Safeguarding policies and procedures
If you wish to apply for the role please submit a CV and a statement of interest identifying the reasons why you feel you are the right person for this role. Your statement should include your skills, knowledge and experience.
Please submit your electronic CV and statement of interest ASAP to
Or for further information contact Tracy Clegg on 0113 270 8316
A job description can be downloaded from the link below, alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org