Turning Lives around (TLA) is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, young people and adults. TLA will take all reasonable steps to promote safe practice and protect children, young people and adults from harm, abuse and exploitation.
We are a mindful employer and offer the following benefits: 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after 2 years plus statutory bank holiday. Stakeholder pension, training and development Programme, bodyline membership.
Any appointment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check. Please note CV’s will not be considered.
We request that wherever possible completed application forms and accompanying documents are emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have access to email please return to:
Turning Lives Around
4 Ashbrooke Business Park
Leeds LS11 5SF
We regret that we are unable to reply individually to candidates who are not short listed, but would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in our organisation.
Interview: Please note that due to current circumstances related to the coronavirus outbreak, the recruitment and selection process may involve video conferencing interview methods.
TLA is recruiting Trustees, hoping to increase diversity amongst our Board Members, so our Board can reflect our multicultural workforce and clients. We are looking for people who will support us in continuing to develop the organisation in line with our strategy. This is a voluntary role, but TLA will remunerate expenses inline with our expense policy. Please open the Trustee Spec link in order to find out more about the role.
Support Worker (35 hours per week)
Temporary to August 2021
Salary pro rata £18,759.00 gross per annum
Sustain Wakefield provides housing related (floating) support to people who are at risk of homelessness to enable them to keep and maintain their housing. We support Service Users to enhance and develop skills to sustain their own independent accommodation and undertake meaningful occupation such as employment, education and training, peer mentoring and peer support.
A successful candidate will;
- Be passionate about working with people to ensure they have the support necessary to aspire to and achieve their fullest potential.
- Believe change is possible
- Work with integrity and respect
- Be able to recognise people’s strengths and work to those strengths
- Have proven experience of planning and delivering support with the people that need the support.
You must have particular regard to Safeguarding, Risk Assessment, Risk Management and development and implementation of support plans designed to provide meaningful choice and support to service users, ensuring they can obtain and access services to facilitate their move on to independent living.
An application pack can be downloaded from the inks below, alternatively email email@example.com or call 0113 276 0616.
For more information about the posts prior to submitting an application please speak to Caroline Sylvester on 07575 251 533 or Shannon Simpson on 07990 032 726
Closing date for completed application forms is: 9am Wednesday 30 September 2020
Housing Support Worker - Beacon Community Accommodation
37 hours per week
Salary £19,875.26 per annum
Want to make a difference? Want to work in a great team? We have the role for you supporting people with complex needs. You will provide flexible, focused and short term housing related support to clients with a wide range of support needs with the aim of them achieving their own accommodation.
- Can successfully engage and support people.
- Have knowledge of housing management
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a positive, flexible attitude towards work
- Have enthusiasm and commitment to working with hard to reach and complex needs clients.
- Have a basic knowledge of Supported Housing and the needs of homeless people
- Can demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to safeguarding people from abuse and helping them develop strategies to keep their selves safe from risk and harm.
- Are self-motivated and confident and have the ability to build positive relationships quickly.
This role could be yours!
An application pack can be downloaded from the links below alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 276 0616
To find out more about the role prior to applying please contact Scheme Manager, Matthew Newman on 0113 277 7227 or 07812 965 168.
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 2 October 2020