TLA's response to coronavirus
As you can expect TLA is committed to maintaining the health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and stakeholders at this time. With this in mind we wanted to provide you with an update on our plans relating to Covid – 19.
- We monitor guidance from UK Government, the World Health Organisation, Commissioners and public health bodies on a daily basis.
- We have implemented measures to ensure that our organisation is as robust as possible so that we can remain fully operational across all our services.
- Our business continuity plan is up to date . This sets out the steps that we will take to ensure continuous service delivery
- The “Shield” Task group meet on a weekly basis to amend and adapt the contingency plan as needed
- All our team members have been issued with advice relating to their own health and precautions to take to help protect the well-being of others.
- All clients have been given information and support about how to maintain their own health and well being
- All non-essential face to face meetings have been cancelled altogether or replaced with electronic communication methods
- Clean Start our social enterprise will continue to provide services including deep cleans for both local stakeholders and our own services
- Flowerpots our day nursery is having regular contact with the Department for Education to ensure that our youngest stakeholders continue to receive the highest levels of care both they and their parents are used to.
Covid19 Risk Assessments :-
- Flowerpots Day Nursery
- Oakdale House
- Sustain Wakefield
- Francis House
- Grace Lodge
- Dispersed Team
For queries, please email Sharon Brown, Development & Communications Manager; Sbrown@turninglivesaround.co.uk