Turning Lives Around - Flagship
Turning Lives Around Flagship works in the Leeds inner city in collaboration with, GIPSIL and Foundation to tackle the issues faced by young people at risk particularly, young offenders, care leavers, and teenage parents.
Flagship supports those aged 16 – 24 with a housing need, e.g. single, pregnant, a couple or young family to prevent homelessness and promote independence.
Turning Lives Around Flagship services include:
- Pre-tenancy support – support required to securing a tenancy
- Supported housing – clients will live with a key worker who will focus on the client’s skills and needs
- Support for independent living – when a client moves on from supported housing, this support is offered for up to a year to ensure independent living is maintained
- Crisis intervention – if clients need short term support after leaving us, TLA Flagship will step in.
- Work, employment and training – TLA Flagship works with other services to ensure that clients can access employment and education
Clients are always referred to appropriate services within the TLA Flagship partnership and, if they do not require housing needs, they will be referred to more appropriate provision.
To read how we have successfully helped Martin turn his life around click here.
Flagship North East - T: 0113 235 1105
Flagship North - T: 0113 262 7271
Flagship South - T: 0113 277 8883