As you would expect, TLA is committed to maintaining the health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and stakeholders at this time. With this in mind we wanted to provide you with an update on our plans relating to Covid-19.
- We monitor guidance from UK Government, the World Health Organisation, Commissioners and public health bodies on a daily basis.
- We have implemented measures to ensure that our organisation is as robust as possible so that we can remain fully operational across all our services.
- Our business continuity plan is up to date.
This sets out the steps that we will take to ensure continuous service delivery:
- The “Shield” Task group meet on a weekly basis to amend and adapt the contingency plan as needed.
- All our team members have been issued with advice relating to their own health and precautions to take to help protect the well-being of others.
- All clients have been given information and support about how to maintain their own health and well being.
- All non-essential face to face meetings have been cancelled altogether or replaced with electronic communication methods.
- Clean Start our social enterprise will continue to provide services including deep cleans for both local stakeholders and our own services.
Covid-19 Risk Assessments:
- Central Office (updated Dec 21)
- Oakdale House
- Seacole (updated Dec 21)
- SUSTAIN Wakefield (updated Dec 21)
- Our Way Leeds (updated Dec 21)
- Carr Beck (updated Jan22)
- Francis House
- Grace Lodge
- Dispersed Team (updated Jan 22)
- Housing First(updated Jan22)
For queries, please email Paul Belbin, Development & Communications Manager: PBelbin@turninglivesaround.co.uk
MENTAL illness combined with alcohol and drug misuse had Adrian Atkinson plummetingRead More
Turning Lives Around is committed to preventing homelessness. Sometimes that needsRead More
A year ago, Lucy was sofa surfing at the mercy of friends and strangers, some of whom were violent and unstable themselves.Read More
When lives unexpectedly derail, a bit of extra support is sometimes needed to get them back on track.Read More
Alcoholism can destroy lives. We talked to 23-year-old Lizzie*, a chaotic drinker.Read More